Cup Noodles Redesigned

We all have memories of eating Cup Noodles - late nights in college, lunches on the go....midnight snacks at camp. My grandma even packs a few with her to eat on the airplane when she's traveling long distances. It's no question that Cup Noodles are a super quick and cheap option for a meal. But what if they were also healthy and packaged in a way that was environmentally responsible too?

These were just some of the questions that I tried to address in my package design project for one of my classes. The redesigned Cup Noodles features environmentally friendly ecotainer cups that are 100% recyclable and the outer packaging is made entirely from post-consumer waste. The actual noodles themselves are manufactured with an air-drying process to dehydrate the noodles, rather than deep-frying them in oil to flash-dry them. They are also made with all natural, organic ingredients. The new Cup Noodles is a product that is entirely sustainable - for you, and for the earth.
P.S. I used my handy-dandy Silhouette SD to cut out those animal shapes! I felt justified knowing that I could use my Silhouette for "real" projects and not just crafts...haha.

Alvina  – (October 28, 2011 at 8:39 AM)  

Those are SUPER cute!!! Esp love the outter box packaging.

I got a little confused as to whether that was Cup of Noodles' new marketing or just your project. (Cause it was that pro) :)

The Boones  – (October 31, 2011 at 2:29 PM)  

Awesome! Do these really exist? Organic noodles and no artificial flaring etc? You should email this to the cup of noodles ppl! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP