We're moving...

...to the Caribbean!

Yep, it's true. Dean and I will be packing up our bags and moving in January to the tiny island of Grenada in the West Indies. Dean will be beginning medical school there at St. George's University, and I will be accompanying him. I won't be able to work while I'm there, but I'm hoping to spend that time developing this blog more and creating more printables and custom invitation designs to add to my shop.

It's quite a big change moving from Orange County to a tropical island, to say the least. We're just getting started with all the preparations, so I will be sure to keep you posted on the developments! We don't plan on shipping anything to the island, so we'll have to bring everything that we need with us in our suitcases. I've already started thinking about which of my craft and design tools I'm going to have to live without for 2 years....and it's really gotten me thinking about what items I really need (craft and otherwise).

So for all you readers out there, stay tuned for some upcoming posts where I'll be sharing my top 10 must-have crafting tools. I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to stick to 10 though...it may turn into 20.

Shang  – (November 1, 2011 at 3:46 PM)  

Wow!!! is this for 4 years?? I can't believe it!

becca  – (November 2, 2011 at 3:48 PM)  

For about 2 1/2 years. :) He'll be doing rotations back in the US. We can't believe it either!!

The Boones  – (November 2, 2011 at 11:57 PM)  

Sounds like a tropical adventure!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP